- Ensure the functions of purchasing & supplies control are managed in compliance to the standards and procedures as set out in village and by the Regional Purchasing Department
- Validate and generate all orders and supplies
- Provide statistic support on Purchasing and Supplies to all Department heads in administration of their activity
- Work functionally with the Regional Purchasing Department for all the village’s purchasing and stock control activities.
- Available for international assignment, 12 months contract minimum
- Diploma in Logistics and supply chain preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in this position is mandatory
- Computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Fluency in English is must
- Team spirit
Seasonal contract with salary adapted to skills and experience (fixed salary + bonus on objective). Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group.