- Relay by your actions and your presence at the reception the directives and the priorities fixed by the Réception Manager.
- Assist Reception Manager in the organization and management of reception and the coordination with other services (housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance…)
- Participate and control the till of the reception, of the deposit of valuables, and the management of the rooms and transfers
- Accompany and train the reception team
- Application of Club Med’s quality standards as well as hygiene and safety rules
- Promote internal sales (overnight stays, room upgrades and meals )
- Control and solve all requests, comments and incidents which are brought up by our clients
- Availability for international mobility for a period of 6 to 12 months
- Diploma in Tourism or Hotel Service preferred
- 2 years experience minimum in the job
- Computer literate
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin or French is an added value
- Good interpersonal-skills
- Good sense of service
Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities, and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.